Open source software in continuum mechanics problems solving
The event is intended for practical experience exchange between researchers, who use open applied packages for continuum mechanics problems solving. Issues being studied under this conference include but are not limited to the following subjects:
- Turbulent flows modeling;
- Solving adjoined thermal exchange problems;
- Applied hydrodynamics, gas dynamics and aerodynamics problems;
- Development of personal problem solvers and libraries;
- Scientific visualization and processing of numerical results;
- Education based on open packages issues.
We invite researchers to submit their non-published and non-submitted for other conferences articles on theoretical and practical studies on the above-mentioned topics.
To become a participant of the conference you need to register.