Technologies of program analysis, modeling and transformation
The event is being held by joint initiative of the ISP RAS and is devoted to methods of optimization in compiler and code generation, static and dynamic program analysis, etc. Issues, examined under this event include, but are not limited to the following topics:
1. Binary (executable) code reverse engineering
- Algorithms recovery methods and technologies;
- Analysis of embedded software executable code, operational systems and BIOS code;
- Mobile platforms system software and applications analysis;
- Decompilation technologies;
- Practice in the application of reverse engineering tools.
2. Program execution in controlled environment
- Software emulators: prospective lines of development;
- Software-hardware virtualization tools, debugging, tracing;
- Executable code online analysis technologies.
3. Vulnerability search in executable code
- Static and dynamic methods of binary code bugs search;
- Focused fuzzing, binary code symbolic execution;
- Effective SMT-solvers;
- Security violations formalization on binary code level;
4. Network traffic analysis
- Content deep analysis, methods and technical tools;
- Reverse engineering of protocols;
- Infrastructure of software tools for network traffic analysis.
5. Compiler optimization and code generation
- Optimizations for static and dynamic languages;
- Optimizations for improvement of performance, code size and power consumption;
- Optimizations based on utilization of program profile as well as machine learning techniques;
- Programs internal representation and layers of abstraction used in the compiler.
6. Program static and dynamic analysis
- Code profiling and instrumentation techniques;
- Static optimizations and optimizations with the use of profile;
- Tools for power consumption and performance analysis, debugging and testing.
7. Program analysis and testing methods and tools
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and modeling;
- Computing system modeling paradigms;
- Systems design methods;
- Software system architectures;
- Dynamic verification and monitoring;
- Tests building automatization;
- Test thoroughness analysis;
- Performance modeling, measuring and testing;
- Computing systems protection and security analysis;
- Integration of different verification methods;
- Issues of inducting new technologies in engineering practice;
- Issues of teaching software development and analysis technologies.
We invite researchers to submit their non-published and non-submitted for other conferences articles on theoretical and practical studies on the above-mentioned topics.
To become a participant of the conference you need to register.