About the conference
The conference «Cloud computing. Education. Research. Development» is the annual event, devoted to current problems of utilization and development of open software designed for creating distributed computing systems.
Furthermore, under this conference topical workshops on practical implementation of parallel and distributed computing technologies in different areas of science and industry are held.
In 2015 a topical workshop «Open software for solving continuum mechanics problems», devoted to problems of using parallel and distributed computing technologies as well as open software in solving continuum mechanics problems.
Acknowledged experts of national and foreign scientific and educational organizations, representatives of leading IT-companies as well as researches whose studies have been professionally reviewed are invited to make a report.
Topics of the conference «Cloud computing: education, research, development»
- Parallel computing platforms system software;
- Distributed Grid computing;
- Key technologies of private and hybrid clouds creation;
- Distributed systems federations;
- High-performance computing and other cloud services;
- Ecosystem of extra-large databases storage and precessing;
- Parallel databases and Data/Web Mining technologies;
- Internet of things software platforms;
- Software-defined networks.
Topics of the workshop «Free software for solving continuum mechanics problems»
- Turbulent flows modeling;
- Solving adjoined thermal exchange problems;
- Applied hydrodynamics, gas dynamics and aerodynamics problems;
- Development of personal problem solvers and libraries;
- Scientific visualization and processing of numerical results;
- Education based on open packages issues.
- Theses and articles submission:
before October 29th, 2015before November 6th, 2015.
- Notification on inclusion in program: before November 12th, 2015.
- Conference participants registration: before November 26th, 2015.
- The Conference: December 3-4th, 2015.
All dates are valid for Moscow time (UTC+04:00).
All articles on reports adopted on conferences are published in the «Proceedings of the ISP RAS» digest (ISSN PRINT: 2220-6426, ISSN ONLINE: 2079-8156).
This publication is included in the HAC List of reviewed scientific journals, in which essential scientific results of doctoral and candidate’s theses (place in list – 1952) and is reviewed and indexed in the Russian science citation index (RSCI), CyberLeninka.
Best articles are recommended for publication in the «Programming and Computer Software» journal (ISSN PRINT: 0361-7688, ISSN ONLINE: 1608-3261).
This journal is included in the HAC List, reviewed and indexed by ACM Computing Reviews, ACM Digital Library, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, SCOPUS, EI-Compendex, Computer Science Index, INSPEC, DBLP, Mathematical Reviews, Google Scholar, Academic OneFile, Zentralblatt Math, CSA Environmental Sciences, Summon by Serial Solutions, Gale, OCLC, io-port.net, EBSCO, INIS Atomindex, Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), SCImago, STMA-Z, E-Library.
- «Cloud computing. Education. Research. Development», April 15-16, 2010.
- «Cloud computing. Education. Research. Development», May 31 — June 3, 2011.
- «Cloud computing. Education. Research. Development», December 6-7, 2012.
- «Cloud computing. Education. Research. Development», December 5-6, 2013.
- «Cloud computing. Education. Research. Development», December 4-5, 2014.
- «Parallel and distributed computing: education, research, development», December 3-4, 2015.