About the conference
The conference is intended for practical experience exchange between researchers, who use open applied packages for continuum mechanics problems solving. Issues being studied under this conference include but are not limited to the following subjects:
- Turbulent flows modeling;
- Solving adjoined thermal exchange problems;
- Applied hydrodynamics, gas dynamics and aerodynamics problems;
- Development of personal problem solvers and libraries;
- Scientific visualization and processing of numerical results;
- Education based on open packages issues.
- Articles submission: before September 1st, 2015.
- Reviewing: before October 1st, 2015.
- Notification on inclusion in program: before November 1st, 2015.
- Conference participants registration: before November 15th, 2015.
- The Conference: December 4th, 2015.
All dates are valid for Moscow time (UTC+04:00).